BC Racing Coilovers 1988-2003 SUZUKI Swift
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ships Direct From Manufacturer
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping available
The BC Racing BR Series offers the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
**Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The Swift Springs and/or Extreme Low Variant are custom made and carry a 3-4 week lead time.